Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is my first attempt at blogging, and I'm not sure what I'm doing.  My sister-in-law, Sharlene, her sister, Marlene, and my daughter, Jennifer, all said that it is easy and that I can do it...so for you three girls, here I go.

In an effort to introduce my family, I am going to post some random pictures to introduce them to you.  Please don't expect too much excitement at my blogspot because all I do is go to work, come home, play with the grandkids, visit with my children, go to church, etc., but with all that activity that some would say is boring and ho-hum, I enjoy the things that make up my life because God is the one who gave all of it to me.

2 comments:

Sharlene and Greg said...

You did a great job! Now we can keep tabs on everyone. I'll look forward to seeing all the pictures.

FarcinsFollies said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I was so excited to see you had joined. I'm sure Gary can provide some pictures. We'll be checking in!! Marlene